Okuma Trio Rex SALT 60 FD Longcast Surf Reel
Trio Rex Salt Spinning Reel
Okuma TRIO REX SALT spinning reels offer a long spool for distance casting and feature a unique crossover construction, provide superior strength and weight savings from aluminum construction and lightweight graphite materials and create a distinctive new concept in reel design.
Okuma Trio Rex SALT 60 FD Longcast Surf Reel features:
- Crossover Construction aluminum body
- Crossover Construction aluminum rotor
- 6BB+1RB Stainless steel bearings
- Rigid forged aluminum handle design
- Oversize EVA Ergo Grip style knob
- Machine cut brass pinion gear
- Long-cast two tone anodized spool
- Brass worm shaft oscillation system
- External bail trip design for maximum durability
Okuma Trio Rex SALT 60 FD Longcast Surf Reel SPECS:-
Trio Rex Salt
Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
Line Capacity: 0.35mm / 310m
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Ensure the drag washers always perform at optimal levels.
Solid Reel Stem
Crossover construction, uses a solid piece of stamped aluminum for the reel stem and rotor arm, along with lightweight graphite sides and rotor housing, provide maximum strength and minimal weight.
If you would like the Reel pre spooled with quality "IGFA NYLON" Then please use the above options!! Choose "NO LINE" if you don't want any
Okuma Trio Rex SALT 60 FD Longcast Surf Reel, okuma, trio rex, longcast reel, surf reel, fishing reel,