Okuma Magda 30DT Trolling Reel (With Line Counter)
The Magda is a reel designed for trolling, and is widely used for trout trolling as it will hold a full lead line with backing
The line counter is an popular feature amongst the fresh water trolling fraternity.
Okuma Magda DT Line Counter Reels are designed with a modern look, plus all the performance features anglers want. These reels are built to be durable and long-lasting with a corrosion-resistant frame, sideplates, and graphite spool. The Carbonite drag system displaces heat and friction consistently and steadily, providing a wider, smoother drag range for the ultimate in fish-stopping power. Okuma Magda DT Line Counter Reels are lightweight and affordable, making them a must-have for walleye, lake trout, steelhead, and salmon trolling anglers.
Magda DT Line Counter Reels utilize a Speed Loc Pinion gear system allows for instant gear engagement at extreme high speeds. The gear system is also self-lubricating to help keep the main gear and drive shaft running smoothly in all conditions. Okuma's Strike Zone mechanical line counter system precisely measures in feet based on spool revolutions for accurate line usage.
Okuma is a tackle company with a difference. Okuma rods are more than just a branded product; they are a product that will deliver time after time with great results. The worldwide Okuma team fish with every Okuma rod they build; even the team here in NZ. This benefits everyone; as with continuous improvement, added value and innovation, the rods just keep getting better! The team at Okuma constantly search out the best source of experience, It is through the eyes of professionals, enthusiasts and legends that they are able to better understand the product in respect to environmental conditions. Dedicated to research and development, Okuma is building tackle for the future. Refinement, quality and durability are the driving forces for Okuma; this dedication to excellence in manufacturing and R&D positions Okuma as one of the world's premier fishing tackle brands.
Okuma Magda 30DT Trolling Reel (With Line Counter) features:
• Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame and side plates
• Corrosion-resistant graphite spools
• Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
• Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
• 2 Stainless steel ball bearing
• 16-point anti-reverse for improved hookups
• Line counter screw port for improved air access
• Durable Machine cut brass gearing
• Self-Lubricating Gear System, all models
• 20 – 45 sizes with Ergo grip handle knob design
• 15-size features a twin paddle handle configuration
• Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
• Stainless steel levelwind line guide system
Okuma Magda 30DT Trolling Reel (With Line Counter) Spec's: