Shimano Baitrunner 4000D
The Baitrunner D is the paramount range of the new Baitrunner collection, boasting the best features of the previous range and boldly combining them with new Shimano technologies and design to deliver the best Baitrunner yet.
New 8000 and 12000 sizes open up a whole world of new options to anglers such as saltwater casting and bait fishing for a variety of pelagic gamefish offshore, while the 4000 and 6000 sizes cater ideally for those wishing to float an unweighted pillie or squid bait down a berley trail intended for Snapper.
Each model has a water-proof drag system, Vari-Speed oscillation (Aero on 12000), cold-forged aluminium spool, lightweight yet strong graphite body with metallic black finish, Power Roller III, Super Stopper II, Dyna-Balance and propulsion line management system so that your reel can cope with the increasing popularity of using such reels with braided super lines such as Power Pro.
Shimano Baitrunner 4000D Spinning Reel Features
* Graphite Frame and Sideplate
* Cold Forged Aluminium Spool
* Propulsion Line Management System
* Varispeed Oscillation
* S Concept
* Machined Aluminium Handle
* Dartainium II Drag Washers (Cross Carbon)
* Repairable Clicker
* S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
* Super Stopper Anti-Reverse
* Floating Shaft
Shimano Baitrunner 4000D Spinning Reel Spec's:
10 YEAR SHIMANO WARRANTY
Power Roller II
This is an oversized line roller that reduces twist from casting and retrieving and is enhanced with a tapered area on the support to help line get onto the roller quicker.
This feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations caused by the reel.
* A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) are made of Stainless Steel that has been through the A-RB process.
* At least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard Stainless Steel ball bearings.
* Easy Maintenance-no shield design allows for easy flushing of debris and easy lubrication.
* Increased Bearing Speed-no shield design and lighter viscosity lubrication reduce friction and allow the bearing to spin faster and longer.
Super Stopper II
Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way bearing that eliminates backplay.This provides the angler with instant hooksetting power. In some reels, the Super Stopper II can be turned off to allow backreeling for special techniques and situations.
If you would like Line loaded onto reel, then please make your choice above, If you don't want any then choose "No Line on reel" (If you choose braid, it will be 250m with appropriate amount of backing preloaded on reel):
Shimano Baitrunner 4000D, shimano, baitrunner, baitfeeder, 4000d, lbg, land based game, spin reel, fishing reel, softbait reel, strayline reel,