Magnetic Roof Rack (for 4 fishing rods)
Place in desired position. Ideal for fly, surf or boat rods - comes complete with rod tie downs.
EASY TO ATTACH
2 racks (one for front & 1 for back)
Ideal way to transport rods along the beach, River or any off-road situation
Open Road Use:
Doesn't restrict visibility.
Carries Rods Easily and Safely.
Simple to take on and off.
Velcro straps adjust to hold different sized rods.
Comes complete with tie downs for rods.
Detailed usage instructions supplied.
Carries 4 fly or surf rods (without reels)
Meets (AS 1234 - 1995) Standard
* Alway's clean contact surfaces, ie: magnet and vehichle roof, of dirt and debris before using MagRack™ to ensure maximum hold
* Remove all moisture from contact surfaces with a dry, clean towel
* MagRack™ should not be used for rods which exceed 30mm in Diameter
* Manufacturers recommended load weight not to exceed 2.5kg (5.5lb's)
* MagRack™ are not recommended for vehicle with a channeled or alloy roof
* Complies with Australian standard 1235 - 1991 roof racks and roof bars for passenger vehicles
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND, BY NACSAN
Magnetic Roof Rack (for 4 fishing rods), rodrack, roof rod rack, rod holder, car rod rack, NAC-122,