Walk into the middle......turn around, sit down.......lay back....... lift feet ....... entrance snaps closed.
Experience a level of comfort on the trail almost as good as your bed at home and maybe even better. The Hennessy Hammock is a totally new design for camping hammocks with patents in the U.S., Canada and internationally. It has been tested in Canada, the U.S., Central and South America, and Africa and used in some of the most extreme conditions and hostile environments in the world. The patented asymmetrically shaped hammock supports your back like a quality mattress off the ground. You will wake up in the morning feeling great. Some owners of Hennessy Hammocks claim that they come home from their adventure feeling better than when they left.
The Hennessy Hammock is just as a comfortable for expeditions into the Amazon jungle or on an African Safari as it is in the back yard or out at the cottage. The Hennessy Hammock brings truly new features to camping hammocks with a range of models for every purpose - from the new racing models weighing as little as 15 oz.(including the support ropes, bug-screen, and detachable rain-fly!) to ultralite camping hammocks which are still under 2 lbs.! Tall or large campers and campers with injuries, arthritis or bone spurs tell us about finding their first night of comfort in many years in the larger Explorer or Safari Deluxe models.
If you have been shopping around looking at ultra-light outdoor camping
gear and equipment as an alternative to a heavy tent, this might be the
most important piece of outdoor gear that you ever buy!
* Quick and easy set-up and pack-up. +-2minutes.
* Reduced bulk and packweight means you travel faster and farther each day.
* Same comfortable bed every night over rocky, muddy, wet or sloping terrain
* Never touches the ground. Stays clean and drys fast.
* Instant comfort over rocky, wet or sloping terrain.
* Bugproof, zipperless mosquito net for protection from malaria-carrying mosquitoes and leishmaniasis-bearing sand flies while sleeping in tropical and sub-tropical areas.
* Increased protection from sun, wind,rain, black flies, poisonous insects and small reptiles.
* Ideal for hiking in the local hills, as an emergency shelter or as a compact camping hammock for bicycle trips across the continent.
Leave No Trace
The Hennessy Hammock is almost zero impact and an excellent example of a “Leave No Trace” shelter. Webbing straps protect the tender bark of trees and the environmentally friendly design requires no ground leveling, trenching or staking. When you walk away from your campsite, there will be almost no evidence that you were ever there
Use it for hunting, fishing, hiking, kayaking, or bike trips across the continent, The Hennessy Hammocks are popular with tree planters in the damp northern forests, mining and forestry field workers, forest fire fighters, emergency field hospitals, international disaster relief workers, and as survival equipment for military and SAR personnel.
Explorer Deluxe Classic Hammock Spec's: